Yippee Skippy!!!! Daddy is home at last. The kids were all thrilled to go and get daddy. For the thirty minute car ride the children were shouting, "Hip, Hip, Hooray!!" Mason wasn't to sure about Mike being home for about two days. He would run to mom for everything, and now we are back to normal and Mike is the parent on duty with Mason.
5 comments:
OH my heck...I am in tears!!! So happy to see these pictures! Welcome home Mike...we miss you and love you!!
Seeing you all together again brings happy tears to my eyes! Your little dirt boy made tears of laughter! We are SO glad Mike is home!
Thank you for taking the time to keep this up! I LOVE it!
Love,
Auntie L
Yay! I'm so glad you are all back together! Love ya girl!
One word... SWEETness!!!!!!!!!!!!
ohhhh me and JEni are boobs- :) this picture is awesome!!!
Post a Comment