Sunday, March 21, 2010

Time flies when your having fun!

Mason had one of his nights of no sleep last week. Obviously at some point I crash and he has free reign. The gate no longer holds him, he screams all night if I just leave him in his bed, I'm at a loss as to how to take care of this problem of our's. You may be wondering what this picture has to do with Mason's night.
In the morning I came downstairs to find that Mason had done a bit of work on the computer. I normally shut it down before I go to bed, but with Mason waking early I didn't get a chance to finish my nightly routines. Mason had put this picture up on the desktop and I have really loved it all week long. This is Brennan in moldy house when he was 2 weeks old. Carter took this picture without us knowing he was doing it. We found it on his camera disc about 2 months later. I just love this picture so much and I know it never got on here. So here is Brennan when he was I think Brennan and not Hunter or Alma or Thurston or one of the many other names he was given in the beginning.
I can't believe this little baby is going to be two years old in a few months time. That is crazy to me!!

2 comments:

Kalli and Derek said...

That is an adorable picture. Does Mason know how to change the picture, or was it a great accident?

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

I have NO idea what he actually knows...he can focus in on certain files and I'm sure he right clicked and accidently hit to have it be on the desktop. He is just really crazy with the computer....never know what you are going to find. :)