Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Carter's Breakfast


Yesterday Carter decided I was taking too long to make breakfast, so he decided to do it himself. He told me my 'dinner' was ready and that I needed to come and eat. All the towels are there because everything was very hot! i was not allowed to touch anything because they were a danger to me, they were too hot. :) He was also in charge of the cutting, much to dangerous for me.
He served up spaghetti, pizza, rolls and some fruit and vegetables. What I loved is when he leaned over the table and whipsered, "mom, we don't have to say a prayer cause this is pretend food."
I absolutely LOVE Carter's imagination. He can come up with just about anything and it makes me smile most of the time. Sometimes, his imagination can get him into a little trouble.
Bon Appetite!

1 comment:

Denise Christiansen said...

HOW CUTE! SUCH A JOY TO HAVE AROUND. I MISS HIM. IT'S SO SAD HE CANT COME TO UTAH WITH YOU GUYS AS WELL AS THE REST OF THE GANG!